Sunday, April 10, 2016

Other Summer Activities 2014

The summer of 2014 was a busy one for me church calling wise.  I had 3 callings for most of the summer.  I was RS Activity Leader, Compassionate Service Leader, and 1st Year Certification Leader on the Stake Level.  It wasn't too bad, plus I got to go to girls camp for a few days.  Andy was excited to take the days off and be Mr. Mom.



These pics are what he and the kids did while I was gone at camp.  They finished the headboard that Andy made me for Mother's Day, so the kids spent a lot of time in the garage with dad being silly.  He also took them to Walmart a few times and they usually fell asleep on the way home. 

Here is the one pic I took while at girl's camp.  This was after hike that the 1st years did - it ended up only being about 15 minutes long due to a last minute change.  Then we hung out at the lake for 4-5 hours afterwards.  Somehow I got put in charge of all the 1st, 3rd, and 4th years while we were there.  All I have to say is kudos to all you Stake/Ward Camp Directors.  You guys are saints.  After being in charge for 4-5 hours I was ready to call it quits.

No comments: