Here are just a few more pictures from that summer. Mainly just cute moments around the house.
Emma just hanging out and carrying her dolls everywhere. She has been pretty doll crazy since she could pick them up.
My babies watching TV and hanging out together.
Emma trying to climb up the chair at my Endocrinologist's office. After having Emma I never fully rebounded to my old self. Come to find out I had a postpartum infection and a nodule on my thyroid. It took about a year and some serious diet changes, but I'm slowly getting back to normal.
The kids at Ellie's 5 year check up.
Andy started having the kids wear his 12-pak box around the house. The kids thought it was hilarious and usually ended up fighting over them - so I had to stock the fridge at night when both dad and kids weren't around.
The ritual before prayers and bed, it has now turned into dog pile on dad instead of sit with him and watch some TV.





No comments:
Post a Comment