Ellie's hair has been growing tons lately and we've had to ditch the headbands and upgrade. Here are some pics of her first pony tail and then pigtails. She is a daddy's girls in case you didn't know.
When dad gets home she needs her loves and cuddle time. She started to get mad I was trying to take some pics of her hair.
This was the first time she had pigtails. When her hair dried they started to look like horns. This also happened to be a Sunday - we think the pigtails give her special powers. She was so crazy wild at church it drove us nuts. She was so active that even the RS president made a comment the following week about it!
2 comments:
Love the pig- tails. So dang cute. I just started making flower clips for kate- so come on over and make some for Ellie- they are super easy and I already have all the stuff!
So Cute! It was fun to see you the other day, we have missed you:) Once the kids go back to school (WED!!!) I would love to hang out more. I need a little adult conversation every once in a while.
Post a Comment