Here are a bunch of pics of Ellie from over the last few months.
Ellie had recently discovered her sunglasses. She often comes out in the morning with nothing but sunglasses and her Pull-Ups on. It is a great way to kick off the day.
Ellie started preschool in the fall and is loving it. She was really excited for her first Valentine's Day party. This is what she came home looking like. She couldn't stop talking about it for days.
Hanging out at gammy and pa's house, getting spoiled and eating doughnuts.
This is an old pic and I'm sure I've posted it before, but I think she is super cute.
Wearing gammy's glasses.
I got Ellie some new headbands and she asked me to do her hair all pretty. The headband only last a few minutes but she loved posing for the camera.
Thanksgiving day on our way out to the farm.
Showing off her new minnie pajamas in front of the Christmas tree.
Hanging out with dad in the garage.








No comments:
Post a Comment