Thursday, August 15, 2013

Grocery Shopping with 3 kids!

When we first had Emma I didn't go grocery shopping with the kids because she needed to stay home.  That time has past, and now I can say I don't go grocery shopping with 3 kids because I want to stay sane.  Here are a few pics from the 1st time I took all 3 kids by myself.

 Halfway through the store I noticed that Tommy was chewing on something.  I swiped his mouth and got some paper.  I looked around to see where he had gotten it and found this.  It was the cardboard from the butter box.  He had already swallowed everything else.  He also chewed on the the bananas through the plastic bag.

At the end of the trip.  I have only taken the kids one more time to the store since - and I am probably not going to do it again any time soon.

No comments: