Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Family Pics down on The Farm

The day after Thanksgiving all the Johnson Family headed down to my grandparents farm to get the first family picture taken in 10 years (outside of weddings). It was a pretty good experience and went quickly. We had an awesome photographer, check her out here.

The Bankhead girls. These girls are the cutest!

All the Johnson girls, I have the best sister-in-laws.

I just like this pic.

Can my husband skip or what?

Best in-laws ever!

The only good 'real' family pic of us.

Check out Ellie's scowl. Andy had the same one as a kid - we have the picture to prove it. This is why Andy calls her The Stink. She gives you this look when she doesn't get what she wants.

The whole Johnson Clan.

1 comment:

Natalie Francis said...

so stinkin' cute! I love the pics!