This is a toy that Tatum (my niece) passed to Ellie and this is her first test run. While I was cleaning it up she sat and stared and kicked her feet. She looked really excited to try it out, but only lasted a few mintues the first time.
Ellie likes to be a big girl and sit and watch TV with dad. Despite the look on her face - she really likes this and gets mad if he leaves her on the floor or in her chair. This is one of my favorite pictures of Andy & Ellie.
ps. I found my first gray hair this morning. Am I really that old? And I should mention that it was more white than gray, I guess I have my dad's hair (I hope I'm not white by the time I'm 40!). Needless to say I'm busting out the hair dye this week!
3 comments:
She looks more like a miniature Andy here than in person. holy COW!!! Um, I have about a million grey/white hairs and I am barely 25, so welcome to my world! I wish I only had one!
I found it, Yay!
I love the pic of Andy and Ellie. I can't believe how big she is getting already. Gosh we're missing out on alot.
Well I've been coloring my own hair and I haven't had it cut since before I left. Nasty.
Post a Comment